The health and well-being of our team members and guests is our top priority and we have approached our dine in service with that as our top focus.
In addition to the safety procedures currently in place for our curbside pickup and delivery, we have implemented several new precautions to protect our team and valued guests as they dine with us.
Here are some examples:
- We have reconfigured our dining rooms and patios to meet social distancing guidelines
- Having dedicated staff known as “The Clean Team” solely dedicated to sanitizing all high contact areas throughout all meal periods as well as heightened cleaning and sanitizing during off hours
- We have made our restrooms single occupancy
- Providing all staff with PPE including gloves and masks
- Using floor decals as well as signage to remind everyone to socially distance
- Continued and diligent wellness checks with our team and managers, to include daily temperature checks as well as a daily health risk acknowledgment form
- Reinforcing staff hand washing and routine glove replacement
- Providing hand sanitizer stations
- Using reservations through Open Table to minimize gathering in waiting areas
- Using text messaging instead of pagers
- Plexiglas barriers where appropriate
- Providing QR codes for guests to scan and access a digital menu as well as disposable single use menus
- Providing single use Pizza Rock pens
These are some, but not all of the steps we are taking to provide the
safest possible dine-in experience possible.
We are excited to serve you in our dining rooms once again.